Sunday, August 21, 2016

Guest Designer: Sara Scraps using Moxie Foxy

Fall Fox Card by Sara Scraps for Jess Crafts Digitals
Hello crafty friends! Today I'm here to share a project by the lovely and talented Sara Mishler who was so kind to guest design for me. She made a card and layout featuring my fox stamps. For her card she used Moxie Foxy in Love and for her layout she used Moxie Foxy Dapper. You can check out her video below for more.



I just love the way she paper pieced the fox to match perfectly with her fall paper collection and it's so fun to see rows of the foxes as a cool fall pattern. Remember to share a link in the sidebar if you make a project with my stamps or free digitals. I would love to see what you've made!

Fall Scrapbook Layout by Sara Scraps for Jess Crafts Digitals