Monday, August 8, 2016

Introducing Fish Friends

Fish Birthday Card featuring Jess Crafts Digitals Fish Friends by Jess Gerstner

Hello crafty friends! Today I have some cards to introduce you to my new digital stamp set called Fish Friends. The Fish Friends digital stamp set contains four fish images and 11 printable sentiments. You can find it in my Etsy shop today for just $4.50! I created a video tutorial to introduce you to the set and show how to make this seahorse card.


One of my favorite things about digital stamps is that you can easily change the size and orientation to best suit your card. To get a mirror image simply choose to flip the image vertically. You can do this in photo editing programs or even right in Word. I always copy my images to a document and then resize them and decide if I want to flip them before printing.

Seahorse Love Valentine's Card featuring Jess Crafts Digitals Fish Friends by Jess Gerstner

Here's a look at all the images in the set.


I wanted to give you a variety of fish to choose from so you could create a whole ocean or fish or just focus in on your favorite. 

Hello Fish Card featuring Jess Crafts Digitals Fish Friends by Jess Gerstner

I've also included a bunch of punny sentiments for you to print. Of course you could simply type your own so you have the font you like best but at least you avoid the hard work of thinking them up.