Sunday, August 21, 2016

Watercoloring with Digital Stamps and Newsletter Freebie


Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card using watercolor with my digital stamps. Many people have asked if you can use watercolor with digital stamps. Unfortunately the answer is always a bit based on your personal printer but my HP inkjet printer worked perfectly for watercolor with a thin paper. So I would encourage you to give a thin watercolor paper a try. If you're curious to try it before committing to buy digital stamps then I have the perfect offer for you today because these stamps are the first freebies I'm giving to my newsletter subscribers. So sign up for my newsletter today and get these in your inbox in a few days. I will be periodically sending out freebies to my subscribers and they will also be the first to know about giveaways, discounts, and new releases for my digital stamp line. For more info on this card check out my video: 


If you missed the August 23, 2016 newsletter you can still get this set by purchasing it here.