Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Introducing Cat Costumes

Cowboy Birthday Card by Jess Gerstner featuring Jess Crafts Digital Stamps

Hello crafty friends! Today I have some cards to introduce you to my new digital stamp set called Cat Costumes. The Cat Costumes digital stamp set contains four cat images and 7 printable sentiments. You can find it in my Etsy shop today for just $4.50! You can also buy the cats individually for $1.50.

Here's a look at all the images in the set.


I've also included a bunch of punny sentiments for you to print. Of course you could simply type your own so you have the font you like best but at least you avoid the hard work of thinking them up. 


One of my favorite things about digital stamps is that you can easily change the size and orientation to best suit your card. For this card I made a row of tiny cats all dressed up for a Halloween parade.

Cat Halloween Card by Jess Gerstner featuring Jess Crafts Digital Stamps