Friday, January 13, 2017

Introducing Delightful Dinos Bronty


Hello crafty friends! It's Friday which means it's release day! Today I am introducing Delightful Dinos Bronty. It is a stamp set with 2 images and 4 sentiments. I will be offering all new release stamps for just $1 on release day before they go up to their normal $1.50 price so if you like this cutie head on over and snag it today. Usually this sale only lasts one day but because I will be sponsoring a video hop tomorrow featuring this dino I will be keeping the special price up for two days. The full stamp set images can be seen at the end of the post.


Today Kristina is helping me showcase this new stamp. I absolutely love what she did with the Delightful Dinos Bronty stamp. How clever to flip the stamp so the dinos can be curled up together. For more information please check out Kristina's blog





Remember the new Delightful Dinos Bronty is just $1 today only so head on over to the Etsy shop and get it before the price goes up.