Friday, January 6, 2017

Introducing Elated Elephants


Hello crafty friends! It's Friday which means it's release day! I promised you this release would be huge and as you can see I was referring to the huge animal that is featured in today's set. Today I am introducing Elated Elephants. It is a stamp set with 3 images and 4 sentiments. I will be offering all new release stamps for just $1 on release day before they go up to their normal $1.50 price so if you like this cutie head on over and snag it today. The full stamp set images can be seen at the end of the post but I want to share some inspiration first. I used these elephants on a set of simple cards and have a quick video for you today.


Design Team member Sara is helping me showcase this new stamp. 


I absolutely love what she did with the elephant. How fun to have it printed on patterned paper to perfectly match her project. Sara also has a video tutorial to share with us today. For more information please check out Sara's blog


Remember the new Elated Elephants is just $1 today only so head on over to the Etsy shop and get it before the price goes up.