Friday, January 27, 2017

Introducing Wondrous Whale



Hello crafty friends! It's Friday which means it's release day! Today I am introducing Wondrous Whale. It is a stamp set with 2 images and 3 sentiments. I will be offering all new release stamps for just $1 on release day before they go up to their normal $1.50 price so if you like this cutie head on over and snag it today. I also have a video tutorial for you.


This new stamp comes colored as well. So when you purchase the whale you will get the black and white as well as the colored images. I think the colored images are great for mass producing.


 Today I have two designers helping me show off the stamp. 


 I have a card from designer Sherry Carrigan. I love how she tucked the whale behind so blue vellum. It really looks like the ocean. Sherry will have a video tutorial on this card so for more details on Sherry's project you can head to her blog.


I also have a card from designer Jen Moyer. Jen has turned them into valentine whale by having them face each other and adding little hearts. For more information about this card check out Jen's blog post.

Here is a look at what is included in the stamp set. 






Remember the new Wondrous Whale is just $1 today only so head on over to the Etsy shop and get it before the price goes up